Teflon Mira Mist Nebulizer, 0.2 – 2.5 mL/min, 35 – 45psi. Parallel Path High-Solids Nebulizer.
The Teflon Mira Mist can be used for any liquid. Salting is very rare, but can occur over long periods of time, especially with high Sodium levels in the solution. Suitable for high solids applications such as environmental, geological, etc.
• Enhanced Parallel Path Teflon Nebulizer.
• Can operate on 0.2 ml/min to 2.5 ml/min.
• Excellent mist, and can handle high level of particulates in sample.
• Fits regular chambers as a direct replacement for glass concentric nebulizers.
• Operates on standard pressures of 35 – 45 psi.
Special Note: ** All Burgener nebulizers are shipped with the appropriate fittings at no additional charge. Please select your instrument make and model number from the drop down menu when you place your order, and your nebulizer will arrive ready to install. **
P/N Cross Reference(s)
Agilent ICP-MS: G3161-80001
Agilent ICP-OES: CP913246