Finally, a worry free ICP Argon Humidifier.
|70-808-1000||Capricorn Argon Humidifier without Bypass|
|70-808-1226||Capricorn Argon Humidifier with Bypass|
|70-803-0570||Capricorn Argon Humidifier with Bypass for Perkin Elmer Models|
|70-803-0518||Capricorn Argon Humidifier with Bypass for Spectro Genesis|
|70-803-0634||Capricorn Argon Humidifier with Bypass for Thermo ICAP 6000|
|70-803-0608||Capricorn Argon Humidifier with Bypass for Varian Models|
The Argon Humidifier is commonly used in ICP analyses involving samples with high dissolved solids concentration. Helping to prevent salt build-up inside the sample introduction system, the Argon Humidifier allows uninterrupted and maintenance free operation. Glass Expansion is pleased to introduce the Capricorn – Combining ease of operation, high performance and safety.
- The rugged and durable plastic casing enhances safety.
- The built-in pressure indicator serves as a diagnostic so you always know the sample introduction system is operating properly.
- An optional easy-to-use bypass toggle allows you to take the Capricorn off-line without disconnecting argon lines.
- Maximum and minimum fill marks ensure that you are always operating under optimum conditions.
- A rugged bubbling frit ensures maximum saturation of the argon.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 4.5 Bar or 65 psi
- Liquid volume at minimum operating level: 77ml
- Liquid volume at maximum operating level: 132ml
- Height: 195mm
- Main Body Diameter: 68mm
- Weight: 690 grams (when empty)
- Fittings: Push-in type 4mm (plated brass)