Download Glass Expansion Elegra flyer
Download Application Notebook from Spectroscopy, Feb 2016
An argon humidifier is commonly used in ICP analyses involving samples with high concentrations of dissolved solids. It helps to alleviate salt deposits in the nebulizer and torch injector decreasing both financial and maintenance costs.
Effect of Elegra Argon Humidifier on Internal Standard stability
While the benefits of using an argon humidifier may be clear, it should also be noted that not all argon humidifiers are equal. A few of the benefits of the Elegra Argon Humidifier are:
• Analytical benefits:
• Improved signal stability for samples with high TDS.
• Inert metal-free construction eliminates possibility of contamination.
• Cost benefits:
• Cost-effective design employing rugged and durable polymer casing.
• No heating or electric power required.
• Safety benefits:
• Highly efficient membrane humidification technology means non-pressurized water reservoir.
• Use/Maintenance benefits:
• Compact design with small footprint to fit easily within your space.
• Easy-to-use bypass switch allows you to take the Elegra off-line without disconnecting argon lines (not available with Elegra Dual).
• Maximum and minimum fill marks ensures optimum conditions for long uninterrupted run times.
• Compatible with all ICP-OES and ICP-MS models. Direct connection to argon outlet provided for most models.
• Also available in a two-channel configuration for ICP-MS instruments using auxiliary argon.